If you want to focus your business on a particular location, local SEO is for you. But local SEO goes far beyond having your business address in that region.
It includes the LocalBusiness schema markup, optimizing your Google My Business account, getting local links, and optimizing for the right keywords.
Luckily for you, there are Local SEO tools that can help you boost your results.
Best Local SEO Tools – Overview
Local SEO tools are crucial for every company looking to increase the local demand for its products and services. The local SEO tools on this list will help you to get the best out of the SEO for your business.
1. WP Links
WP Links is the perfect solution to manage all links on the website without hassle. The plugin checks if links are do-follow or no-follow, if they open, open in a tab, or take to a malicious website.
The plugin has a link scanner that checks every link on your website, helping you to boost your SEO performance. The exit confirmation feature allows you to create a warning message for users who click on the link that takes them to another site.
Also, there is an option to create link rules to control how your links behave. WP Links plugin also has a rebranding option and a centralized dashboard to track all your licenses, brands, and purchases from one site.
2. WP 301 Redirects
Link accuracy is also one of the crucial SEO factors. Broken and old links can damage your SEO results and lead to a loss in traffic, users, and conversions.
But it is also hard to detect these problems, especially if you have a dire amount of links on your website. This situation is where WP 301 Redirects comes in.
This plugin fixes all links and redirects issues, and helps you to take users to the existing pages instead of 404 ones.
Some of the benefits of WP 301 Redirects are:
- Boost Meaningful Traffic – The plugin redirects users to the page they want to see instead of 404 bot pages.
- Control Redirects – The plugin handles every redirection, unimportant if you have an affiliate link or you changed your URL
- Scan and verify links – The plugin checks every link on your site to see if it takes you to a malicious site or is broken.
- Track the performance of your website – With WP 301 Redirects, you can know what is happening with your website.
GrowthBar is a local SEO tool that gives insights into the website and SERP metrics. This tool also has a Google Chrome extension that you can use to perform keyword research, backlink analysis, and PPC analysis.
The best thing about GrowthBar is that it provides tons of useable analytics to build local SEO. For example, brands can identify competitors’ best-performing local keywords and find keyword suggestions.
Brands can also check the keywords their competitors rank for and the monthly search volume for each keyword.
Semrush, especially SemRush Listing Management Tool, is one of the most-known SEO tools on this list. The tool is used by thousands of brands and individuals worldwide.
With their Listing Management Tool, brands and individuals can manage business listings, reviews, and local landing pages.
Also, the tool integrates with Yext to publish business information and with LinkedIn, Facebook, Yelp, Bing, or Google Maps.
Some of the features Semrush Listing Management Tool offers are:
- Website auditing and keywords suggestions
- Tracking of performance
- Audience Insights
- SERP ranking tracking
- Data visualization
- Backlinking and backlinking monitoring
- Competitive analysis
If you want to track and manage information about your business across many directories, Listing Management Tool is for you.
5. Bright Local
Bright Local is a top all-in-one Local SEO reporting tool. Over 10,00 brands, businesses, and agencies use Bright Local services.
This local SEO tool provides a wide range of services, including:
- Audit citation and NAP – The tool locates and monitors sources across thousands of sites
- Audit Google My Business – You can get an audit of your GMB account fast and easy
- White-label Reporting – Get a customizable report through the dashboard
- Track Search Rankings – Track a thousand keywords on Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Clean and fix citations – Bright Local manually restores and cleans sources from over 1400+ sites.
- Monitor Reviews – Some websites where you can track online reviews are Facebook, Google My Business, and Tripadvisor.
- Generate SEO reports
All the above Local SEO tools can help you optimize and get the best out of your SEO efforts. Unimportant if you need link and redirect management, keyword research, link building, or listing in databases, local SEO tools from the list are your best friend.